Thursday, February 10, 2011

Lots of New Collage Sheets

I have been so busy these past few days making new collage sheets.  I have really been on a shabby chic kick & it shows in this latest set of collage sheet.  I call this collection "Shabby Royalty".  I love the bright pinks & blue colors.  I have decked out this set with my personal dress forms, roses, birds, butterflies, crowns & other whimsical items.  Along with this new collage collection I have also done more ATC Tag sized collage sheets.  Among these new collage sheets are Shabby Chic Alice & Wonderland, Shabby Chic Paper, Glitz & Glam Romance & more! 

Now onto something for the readers.  If you are wanting a new banner for your blog, by all means please help yourself to this pink beauty here.  All you need to do is click on it & save it to your computer.  Edit as you wish with your blog's name.  I hope you enjoy it.

That should be it.
Thank you for ready & Stay Crafty!
Post a Comment

Follow this Blog by Email