Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I found it!!

I found it!  I was beginning to get a bit worried!  What am I talking about?  Well I had all of my Calico Collage Work backed up on my external hard drive.  For some reason the cords that connect to the power & computer was not kept with it, so for the past 2 days I have been trying to find it. I can probably say that I looked worse than A chicken with it's head cut off... LOL
Thank goodness last night was my lucky night.  So now I have all of my things to start building collage sheets again!  YA!  Be watching.

With that out of the way, I was browsing the treasury listing from CraftCult & I saw one of the prettiest treasuries made that included one of my collage sheets.



That's it for now.
Thanks for readying & Stay Crafty!
~Ella
Post a Comment

Follow this Blog by Email