Friday, October 21, 2011

Sweet Poppies - New Digital Collage Sheets



Last week I listed a new set of Clock collage sheets.  I got a lot of positive feed back I'm happy to say.

Collage Sheet #770

These clocks can be found in the following sizes:
1 Inch Circles
1.5 Inch Circles (1)
1.5 Inch Circles (2)

A lot of people complemented the poppy clock and even suggested a Poppy Collage Sheet.  This has been lingering in my mind but personally I find it hard to design a collage sheet when other designers already offer the same theme. So I brain storemd... while doing this I even created this cute little treasury!


After much searching I finally found some great images from my photographs & some great vintage art that features Poppies. I added a bit of a vintage/grunge feel to them & Voilà!
Sneak Peak from Collage Sheet #773 "Sweet Poppies"
Be looking for this collage sheet on Saturday, October 21st!  As a special surprise here is a free "mini Sheet" of one of the 1x1 inch tiles.  You can print out this collage sheet now & use it in your next craft projects.  Please remember that even though this is a free that the Terms of Use still aply.
Free Mini Collage Sheet from "Sweet Poppies"


That is all for now! 
Thank you for reading & Stay Crafty!
~Ella

Post a Comment

Follow this Blog by Email