New Scrabble Tiles

Thursday, March 10, 2011

I have been slacking in the scrabble tile size collage sheets but not now, I have created 6 new sheets! Below are the 6 new sheets, and you can always check out all of my scrabble tile sheet here.

Collage Sheet #556
An eclectic collection of vintage ephemera layered on top of postcards, letters, music sheets & more. You can find this collage sheet here.

Collage Sheet #557
For this collage sheet you will find beautiful digitally painted felines layered on top of colorful textures.  You can find this collage sheet here.

Collage Sheet #558
An eclectic collection of images such as flowers, vintage photographs, paintings & postcard images of France.  You can find this collage sheet here.

Collage Sheet #559
Paris Dreams is a dreamy collection of images from vintage Paris layered with dreamy lovers, ladies, & men.  You can find this collage sheet here.

Collage Sheet #560
To create this collage sheet I used beautiful pinups created by Pearl Frush. I have enhanced the original images, and added some edited images that are in shades of blue with vintage ephemera layering them.  YOu can find this collage sheet here.

Collage Sheet #561
To create these witchy images I used images from my personal collection & images I created using a 3d program then layered them on top of vintage ephemera.  This collage sheet can be found here.

That's it for now!
Thank you for reading & stay crafty!
~Ella