20 New Digital Collage Sheet

Monday, June 13, 2011

Oh where to start?!?!  Over the past week I created 20 new collage sheets & I have now finished listing them.  Among these collage sheets are:

Shabby Designs, a pretty and simple collection made to be used "as is" or for the creator to add their own little touch. 

I created this design in:
1x1 Inch
1x2 Inch
1x3 Inch

Of course if needed I will do custom orders for this design is their is a particular size that you need.


A personal fave is this adorable postcard design that features children in coy like kisses.  I really like the image that came from a vintage postcard of a little boy in a tux & he is kissing the hand of a little girl dolled up in a pretty green dress.

You can find this set at my etsy shop
Young Love Collage Sheet


I am not going to boggle this entier post with all 20 collage sheets, you will just have to take a look for yourself!

120 Famous Art Works Scrabble Tile Collage Sheet
Marie Antoinette Postcard ATC Hang Tag
Fairy Dress Forms ATC Hang Tag
Paris Chic 1x1 Inch Image Tiles
Vintage French Blue Toile ATC Hang Tag

On other news, I have finally created a FaceBook page, make sure to like me!
Like Me On FaceBook

Thank you for reading & Stay Crafty!
~Ella