Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Up & Away

A few months ago I started selling some of my digital collage sheets thru Stampington & Company on their E-Crafting site.  I was so honored to see that after selling with them, my sheets inspired a crafting challenge


Today while reading thru Stampington's Facebook page I stumbled on to the blog post where they announced the winners of that challenge!  I was so pleased with what I saw.   

After seeing Lisa Mallette's Hot Air Balloon Album, I just had to do a shout out to her!
 Lisa of Studio Rose created this album in honer of her dad who has been a professional hot-air balloon pilot for well over 40 years! 
How awesome is that!

Please click below to check out more pictures of this project from her own blog.


Post a Comment

Follow this Blog by Email