Up & Away

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A few months ago I started selling some of my digital collage sheets thru Stampington & Company on their E-Crafting site.  I was so honored to see that after selling with them, my sheets inspired a crafting challenge


Today while reading thru Stampington's Facebook page I stumbled on to the blog post where they announced the winners of that challenge!  I was so pleased with what I saw.   

After seeing Lisa Mallette's Hot Air Balloon Album, I just had to do a shout out to her!
 Lisa of Studio Rose created this album in honer of her dad who has been a professional hot-air balloon pilot for well over 40 years! 
How awesome is that!

Please click below to check out more pictures of this project from her own blog.


Marie Cramp said...

What a fantastic project! I just love that album! And what. Wonderful memory for her dad :)

Anonymous said...

Ella, thank you so much for the kind words about my album. I just got back from New Jersey, where we celebrated my dad's 78th birthday. He loved the album and thought the images were really great, as he's a ballooning history buff. You do beautiful work and I'll be sure to check out your shop, as I use digital images all the time in my projects. Thanks again for the shout-out!