Free Floral Stripes Junk Journal Printables

Wednesday, May 13, 2020


Free Junk Journal Printable

This morning I listed a new freebie on my website that is made to match my newest collection of Journaling Pages and Ephemera, Floral Stripes.
This freebie includes 6 journaling cards/tags.  The complete printed page is made to print out at 8.5x11 inches.



The "Floral Stripes" collection has a strong vintage feel with muted colors, flowers, and grunge stripes.


Let me tell you a little secret, the Floral Stripe collection is actually a little mistake.  I was sitting at my computer the other morning, sleepy and waiting for my coffee to kick in when somehow I changed a setting on a few layers of Photoshop. I still don't know how I did it.  The settings didn't work for the kit I was currently working on but I really like how the faded grunge looked so I just went with it.  I added pretty flowers, funky text, grunge stripes and called it perfect!  I feel this kit is pretty versatile - add some coffee or tea dyed papers, lace, buttons, more ephemera from your personal collection and you could have a perfect vintage styled junk journal.



The Floral Stripes journaling page collection includes 14 journaling pages.  You can buy the journaling pages here.

The Floral Stripes journaling cards includes 5 printable pages, each page includes four 3.5x5 inch journal cards, there are a total of 20 journaling cards.  These journaling cards can be bought here.



The matching ephemera pack for "Floral Stripes" includes 3 printable pages with a total of 34 fussy cut elements.  You can buy this ephemera pack here.

The last part of this collection is a set of vintage styled tickets.  There are a total of 22 tickets.  The tickets are in 2 different sizes.  You can buy them here.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope that you are following Calico Collage on social media.  You can find Calico Collage on Instagram and Pinterest: @calicocollage
If you are a fan of Calico Collage, come join the Facebook group - Fans of Calico Collage

Join now so you do not miss out on flash sales, special coupons & freebies!