Masculine Printables For Junk Journals and Other Papercrafts

Tuesday, June 2, 2020


Masculine Printables for Junk Journals

With Father's Day right around the corner, you may be looking for some printables to get crafty with.  I've been told numerous times that finding good masculine ephemera is hard to come by, so with this blog post, I would like to show you what I have to offer in my shop.


1st let's start with the popular "Gentleman Bible Verses".  This collection includes 3 printable collage sheets and includes 39 scriptures.  These print and craft sheets are perfect for Junk Journal Covers to add layering and texture.  They could also be used for card making, mixed media, or really anything else your creative mind can imagine.

Gentleman Bible Verses



Next on the list of Masculine Printables for Junk Journals and other papercrafts is the "Gentlemen Quotes".  My husband was happy to help me with this collection.  When telling him I was in need of some "manly" and "inspirational" quotes he was more than willing to share his opinion of what kind of quotes I should use.  

Gentlemen Quotes
 


With the next printable ephemera, I was a little more creative with the images I used.  This collection of "sketched" images I am calling "Dashing Men".  There are 3 printable collage sheets with a total of 16 vintage pictures that I have altered to look like they were sketched.  Eight pictures are 4x5 inches and eight of the images are 2.5x3.5 inches.  There are also 6 word stripes.

Vintage Dashing Men Ephemera Printable



Maybe you are looking for some journaling cards to fit into your next masculine junk journal?  Then I would recommend this collection of journaling cards.  There are 7 printable pages to this collection with a total of 28 journaling cards.  Each design comes in 2 sizes.  The subjects on each card range from men to cars.  There is a little something for any man with these journaling cards.   

Masculine Journaling Cards for Junk Journals



Now to my personal favorite among this list of printable masculine ephemera.  The "My Gentleman" printable junk journal kit.  I have gotten many different requests for a masculine journal kit and earlier this year I created one.  I will admit that it was a bit hard to create a kit that could cater to a wide arrange of men, but I feel the kit is universal.

My Gentleman Junk Journal Kit

This DIY junk journal kit, comes with 21 printable pages:
    * 1 cover page
    * 14 full page sets
    * 6 elements sheets

with this kit you could create 1 large journal or 2 smaller journals. 


Printable My Gentleman Junk Journal Kit


And that is a wrap for what I offer in forms masculine printable ephemera.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope that you are following Calico Collage on social media.  You can find Calico Collage on Instagram and Pinterest: @calicocollage
If you are a fan of Calico Collage, come join the Facebook group - Fans of Calico Collage
Join now so you do not miss out on flash sales, special coupons & freebies!