Sunday, February 6, 2011

Love those Roses

Hello everyone,
I can not believe how long I stayed on here tweaking my blog and such yesterday.  I am so lucky that there are kind people who are willing to give out free backgrounds for blogs and such.  I sure wasn't found of the defaults that Blogger has to offer.  I'm pretty happy with this shabby chic background.  I even created a matching banner for it.
In respect to all those willing to give, I thought I would do the same.  Here is a blog banner that you may use for your blog.  All you have to do is click on it, save it & edit it with your blog name.  This banner was made using vintage 1850 music sheets & some pretty roses.  All I ask is that you don't claim it as your own & a link to my blog would be nice. 


If you love roses, you may like these collage sheets that are themed around roses.  I sure fell in love with them.  These roses are layered on vintage ephemera french letters, playbills, sheet music & a vintage marriage certificate all from the 1800s.
This collection is called "Bella Roses" & I have them in a assorted sizes from .85in squares to whimsical hearts.  But of course if I do not have the size you want listed, just ask & I will be more than happy to create a custom collage sheet for you.
You can find the whole collection here.


That's it for now.
 Thanks for reading & stay crafty!
~Ella
Post a Comment

Follow this Blog by Email