Love those Roses

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Love Those Roses
Hello everyone,
I can't believe how long I stayed on here yesterday tweaking my blog and other things.
I am so grateful that there are generous people willing to provide free backgrounds for blogs and other websites.  I wasn't impressed with Blogger's default settings.  This shabby chic background suits me perfectly.  I even made a banner to go with it.

In admiration of all those who are willing to give, I thought I would do the same. 
Here's a blog banner you can use for your site.  All you have to do is click on it and save it.  Once saved you can load in into a graphic program and add your blog name.
This banner was created with vintage 1850 music sheets and some lovely roses.

Free Rose Blog Banner

If you like roses, I have some lovely rose junk journal papers in my Etsy shop.
These lovely journaling papers are embellished with vintage seed catalogs from the 1800s.
This set is called "Floral Gems" because the roses resemble mother nature's living gemstones.
Don't you think so?

Floral Gems Junk Journal Papers

Thank you for stopping by and I hope that you are following Calico Collage on social media.
You can find Calico Collage on Instagram and Pinterest: @calicocollage
If you are a fan of Calico Collage, come join the Facebook Group - Fans of Calico Collage
If you are a BIG fan, make sure you are on the VIP mail list to receive exclusive freebies and coupons.

Love Those Roses Free Blog Banner Pin