New Blog & New Collage Sheets

Saturday, February 5, 2011

I have never thought about doing a blog before until I have seen all the very cool ones around the web.  So here I go following the trend of Blogging!  I just hope I can keep up.

Over the past few days I have been busy with some new collage sheets.  I just love my vintage collection of mid 1800 thru the 1920s Postcard Photographs.  So far I have created my all time favorite "Sassy Smoker", a collection of Women posing to me Smoking from the 1920s .  I have listed this collage sheet in my Etsy shop, you can search for number "500" to find this collage sheet.


I was inspired by my new 2 month old to create this adorable collage sheet in the theme of babies.  I thought these would make the cutest baby shower gift tags or to top off a baby shower card.  I have done the babies in both fair skin tone 7 dark skin tone.  You can find both of the collage sheets at my Etsy OR Artfire shop. You can search either "488" (fair skin) or "489" (dark skin) for these collage sheets.

As for my son, Alexander turns 3 month on the February 11th.  I think all mother think this when it comes their child growing up so fast. 
Yesterday he laughed for the very first time.  It was so sweet.  I just love a baby's laugh.

 

That's it for now.
 Thanks for reading & stay crafty!
~Ella