New Sheets on the way!

Saturday, May 14, 2011


I have been very busy working on my "to do" list this past week. I am happy to see that I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I am also happy to say in between those request, I have been re-working my older collage sheets along with making new ones.
My new collage sheets will cater more to the altered & mixed media artist, as these are atc backgrounds & "typewriter" words.
What a peek? Sure!
Collage Sheet #005












I will be listing this collage sheet along with the others I have designed Monday morning.  So be watching.

Like I stated above, I have also been re-working a few of my older collage sheets.  With what I have learned these past few years,  I have a few sheets that have what lacks to be desired.

Here are the ones that I have re-worked:

Collage Sheet #010













Collage Sheet #043













Collage Sheet #048














Now I must get back to work!  Busy Busy Busy is Me.
Thanks for reading & Stay Crafty
~Ella