Paris in my Heart!

Monday, July 11, 2011



I just Love Paris, I would love to go to Paris one day...but then again who wouldn't?!?!?

While looking thru some of my Eiffel Tower postcards & Images I decided to created a collection of nothing but Eiffel Tower images. Each image has been edited with dozens of photoshop layers to create what you see. I hope you like them as much as I do.

I offer this collection in:
Scrabble Tile
1x1 Squares
1x2 Domino
1x3 Microslide
1in Circles
1.5in Circles
and soon I will offer these in 2.5x3.5 for Gift Tags, Card Design & other medium sized projects.
Of coarse if there is a special size that someone would like I will be more than happy to do a special resize for them.  Just contact me.

On a completely different topic...I am in just awe that my little baby turned 8mo today!  It seems like just yesterday I was bringing him home from the hospital.  He is now crawling and chasing that cats all round the house in his walker...as we tease "No cat tail is safe in our house" LOL


Thanks for reading & Stay crafty!
~Ella
Marie Cramp said...

I can't wait to show you what I made with these Paris images! I am thrilled with the simple and very elegant design that I am guessing will be a best seller at my shows this summer!
Thanks for all your wonderful designs! Keep 'em comin'!!