New Collage Sheets!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Yep, its that time again! I have listed new collage sheets.  Make sure to check out all of them here.

Right now I would like to point out a few of my favorites.


I thought my altered artist may like this one.  Vintage game pages & cards.  I personally love the word searches.  I have done those all my life & still to this day I can't help but pick up a word search book every now & again.

Collage Sheet # 632
Vintage scans of games pages such as score cards, bingo cards, word search pages & Cross Word Pages. I have edited each image to give it more of the aged look.


Another sheet that fits more for altered art & even mixed media would be my fairytale theme words.
Collage Sheet #640
I created this collage sheet with fairytales in mind.  Each line is in a handwritten font & layered on a dreamy blue & pink faded peice of paper.  


Now I can't leave out the scrabble pendant makers out there!  Who doesn't love butterflies? 
Collage Sheet #637 is full of pretty butterflies layered on either pink, blue, green or duck egg colored backgrounds!

These are just 3 of the 10 collage sheets that I listed.  Make sure to check them all out!

Thanks for reading & stay crafty!
~Ella