I'm here & with new Digital Collage Sheets

Monday, February 20, 2012

This post is more than over due, I hate being on hiatus for this long but as many people may know my family & I had to move back to Mississippi due to my husband's job.  While I am more than just pleased to back in the south, I have never liked moving and getting back into the swing of things has been harder for me than I expected.  I am happy to say we are all unpacked & I have gotten my little "office" back up and running.  I have been able to create new collage sheets these past few weeks & I have posted them.  You can see all the new sheets here.

Among those new collage sheets are Clocks.....
Birds....
And by popular demand, more OWLS!
I have also listed some other popular designs in 1in Circles & Scrabble tile size, so make sure to stop by and check out what is new!

I would also like to give a shout out to one of my loyal buyers, Marie of Skye Jewels, & say congrats to her for being published in the February issue of Bead Trends with her beautiful necklace.  When seeing the magazine I was very pleased to see that this stunning necklace included one of Calico Collage's images.

Time to sign off and get back to crafting!  Thank you for reading & Stay Crafty!
~Ella