Saturday, March 26, 2016

New Printable Journal Kit

Since I have now started uploading videos to Youtube, I have been noticing so many talented women who create these awesome & stunning Junk Journals.  I can spend hours watching them showcase their beautiful works of art.  After noticing some are using printable kits I decided to give that a go.  I'm always looking for new ways to grow Calico Collage and I feel this would be a good thing to try.

I decided to start will my most popular design and turn it into a journal kit. My Boho Chic collection is by far one of my most popular.

I had to do a little homework on what these talented ladies like in a printable journal kit, but once I figured this out I was ready to go.

So without further adieu here is my very first printable journal kit, Bohemian Chic



This collection comes with a total of 14 printable papers.
1 Cover Page Sheet
7 Page Set Sheets
4 Element Sheets,
2 "Plain" Page Set Sheets
This Kit is sized for a 5x7 Journal
Each digital collage sheet will print out on a 8.5x11 inches (A4) page
High quality resolution 300DPI in .JPG format.

Buy this Printable Journal Kit Here





This Youtube video showcases each page that you will receive in this kit.




Post a Comment

Follow this Blog by Email