New Junk Journal Kit - Boho Chic

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Bohemian Chic Printable Junk Journal Kit

Since I have now started uploading videos to Youtube, I have been noticing so many talented women who create these awesome & stunning Junk Journals.  I can spend hours watching them showcase their beautiful works of art.  After noticing some are using printable kits I decided to give that a go.  I'm always looking for new ways to grow Calico Collage and I feel this would be a good thing to try.


I decided to start will my most popular design, Boho Chic, and turn it into a journal kit.

I had to do a little homework on what these talented ladies like in a printable journal kit, but once I figured this out I was ready to go.

So without further adieu here is my very first printable journal kit, Bohemian Chic

This collection comes with a total of 16 printable papers.
1 Junk Journal Cover
11 Junk Journal Papers
4 Element Sheets,
Each digital collage sheet will print out on an 8.5x11 inches (A4) page
High-quality resolution 300DPI in JPG format.

Bohemian Chic Printable Junk Journal Kit

Thank you for stopping by and I hope that you are following Calico Collage on social media.
You can find Calico Collage on Instagram and Pinterest: @calicocollage
If you are a fan of Calico Collage, come join the Facebook group - Fans of Calico Collage

Join now so you do not miss out on flash sales, special coupons & freebies!