Spread Your Wings Printable Journal Kit

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Spread Your Wings Junk Journal Kit

I created the "Spread Your Wings" printable journal kit with the sole purpose to work with colors that are out of my comfort zone.  Personally, I think this has to be my fave kit now.  I love how there is just the right amount of grunge and paint splatter in this kit.

Spread Your Wings Junk Journal Kit.

✂️What's Included:

  • 21 Digital Papers in JPG format delivered in a ZIP file.
  • 2 Junk Journal Covers, 6 Element Pages, and 13 Printable Pages
  • All Page Print at 8.5x11 inches.

Spread Your Wings Junk Journal Kit
 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope that you are following Calico Collage on social media.
you can find Calico Collage on Instagram and Pinterest: @calicocollage
If you are a fan of Calico Collage, come join the Facebook Group - Fans of Calico Collage
If you are a BIG fan, make sure you are on the VIP mail list to receive exclusive freebies and coupons.