Saturday, April 2, 2016

Spread Your Wings Printable Journal Kit

I created the "Spread Your Wings" printable journal kit with the sole purpose to work with colors that are out of my comfort zone.  Personally I think this has to be my fave kit now.  I love how their is just the right amount of grunge and paint splatter in this kit.

With this kit you will receive:
14 Digital Collage Sheets
1 Cover Page Sheet
9Page Set Sheets
4 Element Sheets,
This Kit is sized for a 5x7 Journal
Each digital collage sheet will print out on a 8.5x11 inches (A4) page
High quality resolution 300DPI in .JPG format.

You can see my YouTube slide show video that showcases this kit here:

On my website you will find a free cover page for this printable journal kit.  This kit comes with 1 cover page, but with this freebie you have a choice.
Enjoy!
Post a Comment

Follow this Blog by Email