Mother's Day Printable Ephemera

Monday, April 5, 2021

 

Mother's Day Printable Ephemera

Hello everyone!  While thinking about to write about for today It crossed my mind that Mother's Day for the USA is May 9th! Almost a month from now.  So today I would like to show you a few items I have in my shop that may be just what you are looking for to create a cute gift for Mother's Day.

Printable Ephemera for Pendents

When I 1st started my Etsy digital download store in 2008 I specialized in images made specifically for pendents, earrings, and so on.  That is why you may have noticed so many small ephemera in my shop.  As the brilliant crafting minds who now use digitals for a lot more I started offering other sizes.  The talented crafters in the paper crafting community always surprise every time I check out Instagram!  Paper is by far the best crafting supply! Anyway, there I go getting off topic.

This collage sheet that I am wanting to show you was designed for crafters to create a pendent for mothers.

The Mother's Day digital collage sheet includes 24 unique images with a mix of sayings, flowers and vintage imagery of mothers.  

Printable Mother's Day Ephemera
 
To turn theses images into a pendent is so easy.  With just a few items you can create a pendent that any mother will cherish.  I created a few image pendants a few years ago and whipped up a little tutorial, you can read it here.  How to Make an Image Pendant or How to Make a Bottle cap Charm.

Mother's Day Printable Ephemera

But to sum it up, all you need is an image, a bezel, and some way to seal it and you are ready to go!

How to Make a Image Pendent

Grab these beautiful Mother's Day images here.

Once you have created your pendant a nice way to present it is to attach it to a pretty card, I have some lovely ephemera cards in that shop as well. In the example given on the 1st image of this post I used these.

Printable Ephemera

Printable Ephemera for Junk Journals 

Next I would like to show you a sweet collection of mother themed ephemera cards.  These beautiful cards can be used for journal or to create a sweet collage. 

Printable Mother's Day Ephemera

Grab the beautiful mother's day ephemera cards here.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope that you are following Calico Collage on social media.
you can find Calico Collage on Instagram and Pinterest: @calicocollage
If you are a fan of Calico Collage, come join the Facebook Group - Fans of Calico Collage
If you are a BIG fan, make sure you are on the VIP mail list to receive exclusive freebies and coupons.

Printable Mother's Day Ephemera